Tuesday 23 August 2016

OBSESSED INCEST (25)


LUST
Williams and Mia grew to be very cute teenagers. Mark watched them grow especially Mia, he watched her grow from a little girl to a young teen. Her feminine features grew beautifully. She had the grace and poise of her mother; she was indeed the finer version of her mother. He couldn’t help but notice how his step daughter had grown. Every now and then he stole glances at her developing body when she wasn’t looking. He would shut his eyes and scold himself,
“what the hell are you doing? She is your step-daughter” he thought. He started avoiding her stylishly.
The weather was humid and he craved for cold liquid. He walked sluggishly to the kitchen.
“oh shit! Here she is again” he thought. Mia turned and looked her dad,
“good evening dad”
“evening, how are you?”
“fine”
“what are you doing, haven’t you eaten already?”
“I just feel like eating noodles this evening”
“haven’t I told you to reduce the way you eat noodles, its cancerous”. She laughed out loud
“oh, its funny right” he frowned a bit
“no dad, you are just too careful about these things”
“I am just concerned about your health”
“okay, I will reduce my intake”
“good”. He walked to the fridge, took out a bottle of water and gulped it so fast. He drained the bottle within seconds. He heaved a sigh of relief and met the stare of his daughter.
“what is it? Why are you looking at me like that?”
“I thought you kept warning us not to drink directly from the bottle and always have a cup in the hand no matter how thirsty we are”
“errrrr…well” he scratched his head. She stared at him waiting for his excuse.
“look, I forgot okay. It doesn’t mean its right because you saw me do it”
“I’ve heard”
“you better hear”. He closed the fridge and quickly walked out of the kitchen.
He went to the living room and sat down closing his eyes, the image of her beautiful face appeared in front of him. He felt a tap on his arm “honey, go to the room and sleep, if you are that sleepy” he opened his eyes to see his wife.
“I want to stay here”
“why?”
“sometimes I just feel like lying on the sofa”
“okay, can I join you?”
“sure”. She smiled; she got in front of him, lifted his head a little, sat down and placed his head on her lap. She stroked his head slowly as she rested her head on the sofa.
“honey”
“yea”
“lately you have been acting distant”
“how?” his heart skipped
“sometimes your mind is so far away, even if we are talking you don’t concentrate. Is there a problem you are not telling me?”
“there is nothing wrong"
"Are you sure?"
“you get worried easily, even if there is absolutely nothing to worry about”
“if I don’t worry who will”
“okay that sounds like a dettol advertisement”. They both laugh. Just then Mia walked into the living room.
“mommy good evening”
“how are you?”
“fine”. She searched for the remote and found it with glee on her face.
“mom can I change the channel?”
“of course”. Mia got so close to the Tv.
“Mia I have told you so many times not to stand so close to the Tv like that, it affects the eyes. It’s as if I talk to deaf ears, you and your brother, isn’t the Tv big enough”. Mia quickly corrected herself and sat down. Mark watched her.
“ahhhh! Beautiful and slender”. Suddenly he got up,
“where to?” Tina asked
“to the room”
“I thought you didn’t want to be in the room”
“I changed my mind”
“ok, right behind you”. Mia watched her parents leave the living room, she was happy because she would be free to change to any channel of her choice. She laid back on the sofa and started flipping through channels, finally she settled for one.
Williams strolled into the living room.
“what are you watching”
“Rob and Chyna”
“what’s that?”
“what do you know? When you are always locked up in your room, playing game”
“I am not always locked up”
“so tell me what’s is it about?”
“it’s an American reality Tv series”. He sat down and watched a little.
“seriously this is a waste of time. What is our business with their life?”
“that’s your business, I like it”. He got up and snatched the remote from her hand.
“let’s watch something more thrilling”. She sprang up from the sofa in anger and snatched the remote from his hand.
“give it to me, I came here before you did”. He allowed her to get comfortable; he watched how carelessly the remote hung in her hand. He sprang up and snatched it from her hand. He quickly held on to the remote firmly. She got up protesting and dragging the remote from his hand. He was stronger and there was no way the remote would fall in her hands again. She felt defeated and sat down sulking as she was forced to watch wanted he wanted to watch. She got tired of watching his movie and got up.
“yaaay, the queen is finally defeated”.
“I don’t have time for this” she retorted and walked out of the living room. She got to her room and flung herself on the bed angrily.
“I wish I had a Tv in my room” Tina frowned against it, saying that she wasn’t too comfortable with a television in their rooms, according to her, all kinds of unhealthy things are shown on Television.
Mark was in the habit of telling his children goodnight. He went to Williams room, who was already half asleep on his bed.
“about to sleep?”
“yes dad” Williams answered sleepily
“goodnight, sleep well”
“goodnight dad”. He shut the door gently and headed to Mia’s room. Something in him cautioned about going but he kept going. He got to her door and knocked. There was no answer he knocked again, still no response. He got a bit worried knowing that she didn’t sleep early. He opened the door and looked towards her bed and didn’t see her.
“where is she?” he thought. He got in and heard the sound of the shower. He looked towards the bathroom door, it was slightly open but he could still see her full figure. Her body was slim; the colour of her hair was midnight black under the shower. Her young breasts were pointed, firm and perfect. He swallowed, he wanted to look away but couldn’t . Her body entranced him, his eyes stayed between her legs. Suddenly the shower went off. He moved out of her room quickly and silently.
“I don’t think she suspected anything” he thought as he went back to his room. When he got to his room, he realized he had been holding his breathe. He let it out slowly.
“what’s the problem?” Tina noticed how uncomfortable he was.
“I have a headache”
“take a pain reliever”
“nah, no need, I just need to sleep”
“okay, I guess you would be fine when you wake up”
“yea I will”
“goodnight honey”
“goodnight love”. She kissed him on his cheek and slept off. He couldn’t sleep, he kept seeing her naked body under the shower. He tried to force himself to sleep, but couldn’t, he sat up and closed his eyes trying to take away the image from his head.
“are you sure you are okay”, he opened his eyes and looked at his wife,
“I thought you were asleep”
“I was, I just woke up and saw you like this”
“I’m fine, go to sleep”
“I can’t”
“why?”
“why are you asking me why, when something is clearly bothering you and you want me to sleep with ease beside you”
“I think I’m ill”
“won’t you take drugs”
“not yet”
“okay lie down and shut your eyes”. He laid down, she placed her head on his chest. “try and sleep, if the headache persist then you have to take drugs”
“yes ma’am” he tried to smile. He slept off with the thought of her body in his head.
He woke up to know that it was a Saturday morning and that made him uneasy.
“how did I forget today was Saturday” he thought. This means he was going to spend long hours in the house. He tried to avoid her but Mia was fond of him.
“daddy good morning”
“gooodmorning Mia, how was your night?”
“fine”. As he looked at her, he remembered what he saw last night. He wasn’t comfortable in her presence. Peeking at his daughter while she showered made him uneasy. He quickly left her presence and went up to his room. When breakfast was ready, he ate in the room. Tina joined him looking worried.
“how’s your head”
“it’s better”
“are you sure”
“its not so much as yesterday”
“after your breakfast, you need to take a pain reliever and rest”
“alright”. He ate slowly and then took the pain reliever his wife brought for him and laid down. Tina left the room and told her children of his sickness. Williams went to the room first as his mother and Mia tidied the kitchen.
“hey dad”
“mom said you’re ill”
“it’s not that serious, I will be fine”
“I hope so”
“I will” Williams left and headed to the living room.
Tina looked at Mia, “go and see your dad, I told you he is ill”
“ok mom”.
The door opened and Mia appeared, “daddy” she said as she got in,
“why the hell did she have to come here” he thought.
.......Thank you for taking your time to read please like, comment, tag friends and share. #BarbraAustin.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and receive money for every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete