Tuesday 31 May 2016

OBSESSED INCEST (Part 7)


INCERTITUDE

At about 8:15 am, Mathew arrived, looking a little lean. Tina flung her hands around him in excitement, “welcome home honey, how was your trip?”
“it was fine, thank you” he responded without returning her hug. She took the bag in his hand and led him to their room. He started taking his tie off and humming. She dropped his bag and walked towards the door
“Tina where are the kids”
“they should be in their rooms”
“really! So they can’t come out to welcome me”
“honey, don’t get upset maybe they didn’t hear you come in, I will let them know you are back”
“hmm, I see”. Tina hurried to their rooms and called them, she didn’t want Mathew to begin his return with anger. Williams and Mia came out reluctantly from their rooms. They knew he was back but decided to remain in their rooms. They got to their parents room and saw him taking off his shoes.
“daddy welcome”, they said simultaneously
“why the welcome?”. Williams and Mia looked at themselves confused then looked at him again.
“oh! You don’t understand my question”. Mia shook her head but Williams kept his eyes fixed on his father.
“what I mean is that why didn’t anyone of you come out to welcome me, that is total disrespect and I wouldn’t take it”. He got up and pulled out the belt from his waist. Mia knew what was coming she got scared
“daddy we are sorry” she pleaded for the both of them, Williams stood fixed to the ground, he didn’t flinch, he didn’t care about the belt dangling in his father’s hands. Mathew noticed that Williams didn’t look a bit scared.
“I see you have grown wings”, he pointed at Williams, “your sister is pleading and you are standing like a statue there. Mia leave the room” Mia left immediately and locked herself in the room; she knew what was going to happen to Williams and wondered why Williams did not seem scared.
Williams didn’t not move even when his father walked slowly towards him.
“so you don’t know what to say”. Williams didn’t respond he kept staring at his father. That got Mathew really angry. He lifted the belt with the intention of hitting him with it. Williams caught his father’s hand in the mid air and looked deep into the eyes of his father. Mathew was astonished, it was written all over him.
“Williams, take your hands off me, or else you would regret it” he roared. Williams was afraid but didn’t show it, he held on without blinking. He felt frustrated and tired of being scared and being pushed around by the man that called himself his father.
“Williams don’t tempt me to do the unthinkable”
“I am tired”, Williams simply said and released his grip. Mathew dragged him by his collar and left a heavy slap on his face. The sting was painful but Williams gritted his teeth and endured there pain. Mathew was infuriated and called out to Tina. She came running towards his call.
“What is the commotion honey?”
“don’t honey me this morning please, I just left the children alone with you for few days and you have turned them against me”
“what are you talking about Mathew?”
“I am talking about your son that is slowly turning into a vagabond”
“don’t you dare call our son that name”
“don’t say our son, it is your son. I would never have a son who disrespect me this much”. Tina turned to Williams with a stern look and that broke his heart, he didn’t mean to drag his mother to the mud.
“what did you do?”. He wore a solemn face and didn’t reply
“I am asking you a question” she became impatient,
“I am sorry mom”
“I didn’t say you should apologize, tell me what you did”. Williams explained what happened to her vividly without mincing words.
“since when did you start disrespecting your father. Now apologize to him”. Williams grudgingly apologized. Mathew grunted and walked away. Tina pulled him aside with misty eyes, Mathew’s heart was torn into bits.
“why did you do such a thing”, he couldn’t look at her eyes, she looked drained and tired.
“I am sorry mom, I couldn’t help it”. She shook her head, folded her arms and shut her eyes; she was obviously tired of everything. Williams felt guilty of contributing to her sadness. She held his shoulders with her right hand and used her left hand to raise his chin up.
“look at me Williams. I am stressed physically and mentally, please don’t add to my frustration”. Those words cut through his heart like a sharp dagger. He nodded his head and apologized again. She left him to go and meet Mathew who was in the sitting room. When she got there she met him looking dejected and sad and for some reason she knew something else bothered him.
“what is the problem?”. He ignored her and kept his head bowed. She got closer and touched him, “honey, there is something else bothering you, what is it?”. He lifted his face to look at her and for the first time she saw deep sadness in his eyes. It was unusual for Mathew to look like that, it didn’t seem right. She sat down beside him and held his hand.
“Mathew I am your wife, your can tell me anything. Did you loose your job?”. He still ignored her, his eyes were motionless, they were looking blank. “Mathew answer me, what was the business trip about?”
“Tina you are disturbing me”
“how can you say I am disturbing you when you are obviously not fine”. He looked at her and bowed his head again. This was scaring her to her marrows and she didn’t like it one bit.
“Mathew answer me and stop keeping me in the dark”, she was determined to get what was eating him up, “Mathew talk to me please”. She kept pestering him until he couldn’t take it anymore.
“Tina I am ill”
“okay its no problem, we can go to the hospital and do a check up, its that simple, instead of locking me away”. He looked at her with so much sadness in his eyes.
“Tina I am really ill”
“that is why I say we should go to the hospital”. He shook his head and got up. She was confused.
“Mathew what is the problem?”, he ignored her and started walking away.
“Damn you! Mathew don’t walk out on me, I am your wife not a slave tell me what the problem is” she raised her voice so loud that Williams and Mia could hear. He kept on walking without looking back. She got frustrated and rushed after him, then took hold of his hand.
“you are not walking out on me again, not this time”, with so much sadness in his eyes he looked at her,
“I have cancer”.




Kindly visit HealthFacts.ng for Health Tips and Healthy Living

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please like, tag your friends, comment and share.
Thank you.
‪#‎BarbraAustin‬


No comments:

Post a Comment