Wednesday 6 July 2016

OBSESSED INCEST (Part 13)

PERFECT STRANGER “Good evening ma’am, we meet again” he said with a grin on his face,
“are you following me” she ignored his greeting
“oh no! of course not! I am not stalking you” he lifted his hands in surrender
“now please mister get away from my vehicle, I want to go home”. He didn’t budge and stared at her,
“are you deaf or what?, I said I want to leave this place” she said impatiently. He folded his arms and moved away from her car. She glared at him long and hard before she got into her car and zoomed off.
He looked at the ground and saw her purse; he picked it up excitedly and quickly ransacked the contents for her address. He found it and held the purse as if without it he would die.
Tina got home fuming.
“who does he think he is appearing like that?”. She got into the kitchen and started putting the things she bought in place. She was filled with anger and sadness. The thoughts of Mathew flooded her once more, but she had to be strong for herself and her children. She turned on the tap and stood in front of it, lost in thoughts. She missed Mathew a great deal, she missed his presence, she missed hearing him talk. The image of a sickly Mathew came to her mind; she closed her eyes and opened them trying to take the image away.
“mommy”, Tina turned to see Mia standing by the entrance of the kitchen
“yes honey”
“someone wants to see you”. Tina frowned, she wasn’t expecting anyone,
“who is she?”
“he said you left something with him”
“I left something with him?” Tina looked confused, “where is he?”
“Outside”. She turned off the tap and hurried outside to see who it was. His smile irritated her; he stretched the purse to her.
“you dropped this” she grabbed it from his hand quickly, “I dropped it or you stole it”.
“common, why would I do that, you not even grateful”
“okay. How nice of you to pick my purse up. Thank you. Are you satisfied”. He shook his head
“please leave my house”
“my name is Mark and you are?”
“I am nobody, please leave my house”. She left him standing outside and locked the door. She was visibly angry; at this point little things got her pissed.
“mommy who was that?”
“I don’t know him. Where is Williams?”
“he is playing video games”
“okay, I will be in the kitchen”. Mia heard a movement at the front of the house, she got up, walked to the door and opened it. She saw him seated on the floor, his eyes closed. Mia was confused, “didn’t her mom know that her visitor was still outside. She closed the door gently and headed straight to the kitchen.
“mommy, he is still outside”
“who?”
“your visitor”. Tina frowned, “are you sure you know what you are talking about?”,
“yes mommy”. Tina stopped what she was doing and went to see for herself. She opened the door to see him seated on the floor, his eyes were shut.
“hey mister, what are you still doing here”. His eyes flicked open and a smile appeared on his handsome face.
“I was planning to stay here for a long time”
“oh really”
“yes, I am serious”. Tina sighed out of frustration, “what do you want?”. He got up and cleared his throat, “I am here to be your comfort and to keep you company”,
“do I look like I need any of that from you”
“yes ma’am you do”. She folded her arms and stared at him for a long time, for the very first time she noticed his features. His hair was shaved in stylish way, his facial features were really cute, his clothing looked expensive, and she perceived his cologne. She was almost lost looking at him but schooled herself immediately, “my husband just died few months ago”.
“Mister i…..”
“my name is Mark please”, he interrupted
“okay, Mark I don’t need any of what you are offering, just leave my house now please, I beg you”.
“okay”, he shoved his hand into his pocket and moved closer to where she stood,
“atleast let me see your house”
“why?”
“can’t I enter a friend’s house?”
“I am not your friend, please leave or else I will call the police”
“do as you wish” he said as he pushed her little and got into the house. Tina stood dumbfounded. This had never happened to her before. She followed him in and watched him.
“you have a lovely interior, I see you have got good taste for good things”. His eyes met innocent eyes that stared at him in confusion.
“this must be your little girl. She is beautiful, just like her mother”, he stretched his hand to Mia, “hello”, Mia looked at his hand and shook her head.
“common, I don’t bite, shake me”, she reluctantly shook him, “what is your name?”
“my name is Mia”, she said quietly
“lovely name”. Tina wasn’t comfortable with his presence in her home, she felt Mathew was watching and was not happy at all.
“Mark you need to leave now please”
“alright, that’s it for today. You were a lovely host”
“thanks, now leave”
“I will, but I will be back again”
“For what?” Tina’s voice was slightly raised this time
“to see if you are doing fine”
“I don’t need that”
“you do”, he turned to Mia who was looking at him wide eyed, “see you soon princess”. He shoved his hands into his pockets, flashed his teeth at Tina and left.
She realized that she had been holding her breath the whole time as he left.
“mommy who is he?”
“I don’t know?”. Tina resumed her work in the kitchen this time with the thought of Mark.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please like, tag your friends, comment and share.
Thank you.
‪#‎BarbraAustin‬

No comments:

Post a Comment