Saturday 30 July 2016

OBSESSED INCEST (Part 21)


LOVE

The words stung like a bee in his heart.
“please Tina, don’t do this to me, I beg you”,
“I need to go now”
“please, don’t leave me like this”. She ignored him and walked out of the kitchen. He jumped to his feet and followed her. She got to the living room.
“Children lets go home”
“but mom, we just got here” Mia protested,
“Mia stand up and let’s go”. She realized her mother was upset, she got up without resisting. Williams was already up on his feet. He had no expression on his face but deep within he was happy his mother was angry Mark.
Mark was visibly unhappy. He held Tina’s hand, “please just stay a while, I won’t bring it up again”
“no, I have to leave”
“please Tina just stay”
“I am leaving”
“okay, let me drop you at home”. She realized that he was the one that brought them to his house.
“I will take a cab”
“no please, let me just drop you at home, I was the one who brought you here, let me take you back”
“okay, fine”.
The journey back home was tensed, nobody spoke. Mia who seemed to be the one who asked so many questions, didn’t utter a sound. They arrived at their house and all came down. Mark followed them to the door trying hard not to loose himself. Williams and Mia got in while Mark and Tina stood outside.
“Tina I am sorry, I offended you today. Can I stay a while longer with you here, I have nothing to do at home and nobody to talk to”
“no way, that won’t happen”
“please”
“Mark, please just stop and leave my house. I need to rest”. She got in and slammed the door. He stood there staring at the closed door with so much sadness within him. Somehow the closed door in front of him looked like her closed heart. He bowed his head and walked to his car.
Tina headed straight to her room and slumped on the bed. She remembered how he knelt down in front of her, she remembered the dazzling ring, she remembered the sincerity in his eyes. She held on to her pillow as she closed her eyes. “what am I thinking? I don’t even know how I feel”, she thought to herself. She drifted to sleep dreaming about Mark and the engagement ring.
A thought jolted her from sleep, she remembered that she didn’t give her children dinner before going to bed. She got out of bed and went to the kitchen to see if they had taken anything before they slept off. She saw dirty plates in the sink and could see they had pasta for dinner.
“My babies are grown” she smiled with relief. She got to the living room and slumped on a sofa too lazy to climb back up to her room. She picked up a familiar scent, her eyes scanned the room and rested on a curled up body on the long sofa. She stood up and went towards the sleeping male. She looked closely and saw that it was Mark.
“what the hell”. She tapped him twice on his head,
“what the hell are you doing in my home?”. He turned slowly towards her, trying to be fully awake.
“goodmorning”
“you haven’t answered my question”
“Williams let me in”
“You came back?”
“No, I was around”
“I don’t understand”
“When you went in, I got to my car but couldn’t leave, so I waited for about an hour before coming back to knock at the door. Williams opened the door for me and told me you were in your room probably sleeping, so I decided to stay and wait for you”
“Now I know for sure that something is wrong with you”
“Yes, I agree that there is something wrong with me and its you, I love you and I am not leaving here until you accept me”
“Mark please leave my house”
“At this time, do you have any idea what the time is? This is 2:30am and you want me to go to my house at this time?”
“Fine, then stay. I will be going to my room”
“I am coming with you”
“Are you high or something”
“Nope, I am not high I am not staying far from you again”. She let out a dry laugh and shook her head, “please just let me be I beg you”.
She started walking up the stairs and he followed,
“Seriously Mark, are you alright”
“I will disturb you this night until you agree to stay here in the living room with me”. She saw the seriousness in him and sighed.
“Fine” she said and came down. She sat down on a sofa. He smiled and went back to his position on the long sofa.
“So now what?”
“Just lie down and sleep” he said
“I won’t be comfortable here”
“okay then lets go to your room”
“hell no!”, she answered quickly. He laughed so hard, that his laughter made her smile.
“what are you sacred off, I won’t bite”
“just shut up” she said between smiles. Then silence followed for about fifteen minutes, he laid still. She saw this as an opportunity to run back to her room. She got up and tip toed towards the stairs.
“if you leave here, I will follow you”, he startled her
“damn! I thought you were sleeping”
“you either come here or I follow you”
“you are so annoying”
“I know, come back here”. She got back and sat down with her hands folded and a stern frown on her face.
“this is my house, and you have no right to order me around”
“very funny and you just sat down” he laughed.
“I hate you”
“its obvious”. Another silence followed. She got tired of sitting down and curled herself up on the sofa. Soon she was fast asleep.
“finally” Mark smiled to himself. He got up from where he laid and stood in front of her.
“you are so beautiful Tina”, he knelt in front of her and brought out the ring from his pocket and looked at her slender fingers.
“marry me Tina” he said as he slipped the ring on her finger with so much caution. She shifted a bit and seemed to mutter something he couldn’t understand. He was prepared for the worst. He waited to see if she would wake up but she kept sleeping. He got up feeling fulfilled. With an aura of triumph he walked back to the sofa and laid down. He turned and looked at her again, her neck wasn’t resting well. He decided to wake her up. He got up again and went to her.
“hey, wake up” he said as he tapped her on her arm. She opened her eyes slowly, “what is it again Mark?”
“if you don’t lie down properly your neck would hurt badly later”. She got up and looked at him,
“that means you are not following me to my room”
“I’m not”. She left the living room and went straight to her room; she laid down on her bed and was soon fast asleep.
Mark couldn’t sleep again. He just imagined what would happen to him when she finally wakes up to see the ring on her finger.
“she could stab me” he smiled to himself. He stared at the ceiling for a long time as his heart thumped fast.
It was an hour past dawn. Tina stretched and yawned so loud. She felt really reluctant to stand up. She curled as she drew her pillow closer.
“yet another boring morning”. She groaned. She felt some slight heaviness around one of her fingers. She ignored the feeling at first but had to see it for herself to know what caused the heaviness. She brought her left hand to her face. What she saw confused her.
“a ring! How did this happen?” the sleepiness she felt vanished as she realized that Mark was in the house and this was the exact ring he proposed to her with. She took off the covers from her body and went to the living room to find Mark pacing.
“Mark what is the meaning of this?” she said taking off the ring.
“goodmorning”
“there is nothing good in this morning”
“we got engaged in the wee hours of the morning”
“I can’t remember saying yes to you”
“but you have the ring on, that means we are engaged” he smiled
“if this is a joke, stop it”. He stared at her for a while and walked towards her, took the ring from her and got really close to her. She could smell his manly scent, she felt his breath on her face. She stood fixed to where she was, she wanted to move but something held her back. His left hand went around her waist as he used the other to hold her head. She screamed ‘No’ in her heard but in reality she was giving in. His lips covered her lips as he bit her lower lip slightly with his tongue looking for a passage. Her teeth were locked but the persistence of his tongue made them give way. Shivers ran through her as she closed her eyes. She wanted to stop but she couldn’t. Hands betrayed her as they went around his neck and she kissed him back. She ran her hands slowly to his hair, down to his thick shoulders and then held his body against her body. He suddenly pulled his mouth away. His eyes were dark but steady.
“marry me” he said in a hoarse voice. The kiss seemed to have made a vision a little blurry. He cupped her face,
“marry me please”. He got down on his knee and held her hand,
“will you marry Tina”. She didn’t respond, she looked at him and knew right away that she was already hooked with this man.
“Tina I love you so much, please accept me, let me be your husband and the father to Williams and Mia please”. She shook her head,
“is that a yes” his face lit up.
“Yes Mark, I will”. He excitedly slipped the ring on her finger, got to his feet and hugged her before planting a kiss on her forehead.
“thank you”.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please like, tag your friends, comment and share.
Thank you.
‪#‎BarbraAustin‬

No comments:

Post a Comment