Thursday 21 July 2016

OBSESSED INCEST (Part 19)


LOVE

“look Mark I sincerely do not know what you are talking about it”. He touched her face with tenderness and looked deep into her beautiful eyes.
“Tina I know you have been through so much, I know it’s hard to let go, I know you love him so much, I know you miss his presence, I know all of this. All I am asking is that when its time to move on, please move on with me”.
Somehow it was if her breath stopped for a minute. She knew this was going to happen eventually but her heart wasn’t ready, she doubted if it was ever going to be ready. Words got stuck in her throat, she just stared at him.
“Tina please talk to me”, it was obvious that he was nervous, “maybe I shouldn’t have said anything”, there was so much sadness in his eyes, with the look on her face, he knew the next thing he was going to hear from her.
“Mark leave my house”
“I’m so sorry Tina, I didn’t mean to hurt you in anyway”
“leave my house” this time her voice had authority. He got up, folded his arms,
“I am leaving your house now, but I am not leaving your life”. Tina got up, walked to the door and opened it wide
“please just leave”. Mark heaved a sigh and took few steps to where she was and placed his hands on her shoulder.
“you are upset, I will leave but I will be here 6pm tomorrow and you can’t stop me from seeing you. You are what I need and I am not letting go”. He planted a kiss on her forehead.
She closed the door and leaned on it placing her palm on her chest. She could still feel his lips on her forehead, his scent was everywhere in the house.
“what is happening?” she thought aloud. “I can’t handle this, I can’t”. She knew she had feelings for him, but thought it was because of his consistency. “if anything is going to happen between us, I wonder how Williams would take it” she thought. She left the door and got back to the living room, staring at the Tv but seeing Mark’s face.
“mommy, where is uncle Mark”. She turned round to see Mia holding the pink teddy Mark bought for her.
“he left”
“why?” Mia sounded disappointed
“it was time for him to go home”
“will he be back tomorrow?”.
“he will be here in the evening”. Mia smiled, she looked relieved and happy. She sat next to her mother and placed her head on her lap.
“mommy”,
“yes honey”
“do you think of dad sometimes?”
“yes I do, all the time”
“I think of him too mommy. But daddy was awful before he became sick”
“I think it made him see how awful he was to us, but he amended his ways in his last days. So we should forget how mean he was to us and think of only the times he was good to us”
“I try to do that mommy, but all I can think of most time was when he dragged you by your hair and repeatedly kicked you”
“hush! Don’t say that. I loved your father very much and he loved me too. Yes I know he had his flaws, we all do. So next time when that thought comes shove it aside and think about the times he was good”.
“ok mom”. Tina excused herself; she didn’t want to see her daughter to see her tears and see the hurt she felt every time she remembered how Mathew maltreated her. She got to her room and buried her face in her pillow soaking it with her tears.
“I loved him so much but he hurt me so much”. She cried to sleep.
The next day her eyes kept going to the clock, deep down she anticipated the arrival of Mark. She missed him, she missed talking to him. He was the one that kept her going. Every time she remembered how they both met she would smile.
“of all places to meet, a cemetery” she thought. Her children were also her backbone. Waking up to see them everyday gave her the will to push on. They were her precious pearls.
The clock was ticking, the sun was setting, her heart was thumping. She couldn’t control the nervousness she felt.
“shit! I can’t believe I feel this way” she thought. 6:05pm, she heard a knock, she almost jumped out of her skin. She didn’t move, she wanted to hear more knocks, so she wouldn’t look too anxious. After about five knocks, she majestically walked to the door, turned the knob and opened the door to see Mark standing with banquet of red roses in his right hand and a wrapped present in his left hand.
“Good evening beautiful”. She was enchanted by his looks this evening. She felt different about him and paid close attention to his features
“no doubt, he is good-looking?” she thought secretly.
“hey, come back to me”, he noticed her absent mind. She blinked severally looking a little embarrassed.
“what were you thinking about?”
“nothing in particular”
“are you sure you are fine?”
“yes I am”
“alright . Can I come in now?”
“sure, you can” she said as she moved aside for him. He inhaled and exhaled deeply,
“your house always smells fresh”
“thanks”. He stretched the flowers to her, “Flowers for my beautiful lady”. She took them from him and brought them close to her nose,
“they smell nice and they are beautiful. Thank you”. He handed her the wrapped present, “this is for you”
“what’s this?” she asked
“open it and find out”.
“errrrr, I need help with these flowers”
“let me help you” he took them away from her as she began to open her present. She took off the blue wrapping sheet to reveal a red box. She opened it eagerly and what she saw gave her the chills.
“oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, this is too much”,
“for you, this is small”
“uh! Are you kidding me. This is a Tiffany Majestic Diamond Necklace” she almost screamed. The necklace had a pear shaped carat diamond solitaire set in platinum.
“do you like it?”
“like, did I hear you just say like”
“yea”
“I love it, Mark. This is beautiful”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please like, tag your friends, comment and share.
Thank you.
‪#‎BarbraAustin‬

No comments:

Post a Comment