Monday 11 July 2016

OBSESSED INCEST (Part 16)

PERFECT STRANGER

As they got to his vehicle, he was quick to open the door for her, she smiled and mouthed a thank you to him. They drove in silence after several attempts of Mark starting a conversation with her. She didn’t want to talk, she didn’t feel like it.
They arrived at the exquisite restaurant he told her about and memories started to hit her, she remembered when she and Mathew came here at the early stage of their marriage. Mark noticed how uncomfortable she looked.
“what is it?”
“nothing”
“you don’t look happy and comfortable”
“I am fine”
“alright, I wont persist but I know something is wrong and you have to tell me later, we have come a long way for you to be hiding some things from me”. He got out of the car, and opened the door for her. She held his outstretched hand and got out gracefully.
Mark led her to a table and drew out a chair for her, she thanked him and sat down, he sat down in front of her and stared at her for a while.
“you know you can tell me what’s on your mind”
“I am fine Mark. I just hope I am not ruining your evening for you” she sounded apologetic
“no you are not, I am just worried about you”. A waiter with a smile on her childish face came with the menu. She was very courteous. Mark chose what he wanted immediately but it took a while for Tina to pick what she actually wanted, she eventually settled for Mark’s choice. In ten minutes the food was already served. They ate in silence because Mark didn’t want to bother her again.
“so were you ever married?” she broke the silence
“nope, was never married”
“you didn’t see the need to?” she probed further
“well, I didn’t find the reason to” he said dryly as he ate
“had any girlfriend?”
“yea, I did, a lot of them then”
“what about now?”
“errrrr, well I am working towards having one, but there is a problem”
“she has a boyfriend right?” she asked trying to smile
“well, not really, she is in a deep emotional state now and I have to let her come out of it before I make my intentions properly known”.
Tina was a smart woman, she knew he was referring to her.
“hmmmm, I see. Maybe you should just let her be, look for other women, there are so many beautiful women out there”
“well my definition of beauty is not totally on the physical appearance, a beautiful heart and character makes up the beauty of a woman. I have patience, I have waited for a year, I can wait for eternity for her to come out of her emotional state”.
Mark didn’t want to go through the question and answer session with her, so he cleverly changed the discussion. They talked on and on. The gloom on her face was slowly lifted up as she talked with more life. Several times he would touch her hands and smiled as they talk.
Dinner was over and it was time to go home. Mark dropped the bill on the table and stood up, Tina stood up.
“please sit down?”
“why?”
“just sit”. She obeyed and sat down. He got to her seat and stretched his hand, she shook her head and held his hand as he pulled her up.
“you are supposed to be treated like a princess, he pulled her gently away from the chair and led her out to the car.
“hope you had a good evening”
“yes I did, thanks a lot”
“no, no, don’t thank me, its my duty”
“oh really”
“yesssss” he stretched it
“I see”. She was already sleepy, soon she was already dozing off. Mark stole glances at her, he just loved the sight of her sleeping. He wanted to take over the manly responsibilities in her life, but it would be too soon, it will seem selfish, he wanted to give her more time, it was barely a year and it will seem unwise to make his intentions known plainly. He remembered the first day he saw her at the cemetery, something drew him close to her, that day he knew he had a place in her life. Ever since he met her, he was always looking forward to see her.
He arrived at her house and looked at her still sleeping. He didn’t want to disrupt her sleep, but he had to. He tapped her gently on her arm,
“hey Tina, we are home”. She opened her eyes slowly and stretched a little,
“that was really fast, hope you were not driving fast”
“no, I can’t do that when I have a queen in my car”. She shook her head and tried to open the door,
“no, don’t open the door, I will do that for you” he quickly got out and opened the door for her. “always remember that you are royalty”
“royalty indeed” she smiled.
He walked her to the front of her house and held her hand.
“Tina, I will always be there for you, always remember that, and I just want you to be happy, I want all your smiles to be genuine.
“thank you” she said as she slowly took her hand away from his.
“goodnight Tina”
“goodnight Mark”. He walked away as she got into the house to see the angry face of her son.
“mommy, I don’t like him”
“won’t you welcome me home first before you attack him”
“mommy I don’t like him, I am sure he wants to be me and Mia’s daddy, I will not accept”.
“look Williams I have no idea on what you are talking about, I need to rest, I am tired”
He continued sulking as he watched his mom climb the stairs to her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please like, tag your friends, comment and share.
Thank you.
‪#‎BarbraAustin‬

No comments:

Post a Comment