Monday 25 July 2016

OBSESSED INCEST (Part 20)



LOVE
“I am glad you like Tina”. She was staring at the necklace with so much adoration. She looked at him and smiled, “why did you do this”
“you deserve better” he shrugged and flashed his teeth.
Mia could hear the faint voice of Mark, she jumped down from her bed and walked briskly to where his voice was coming from.
“uncle Mark” she called at his sight, he turned round to see Mia walking fast towards him and smiling, she wrapped her hands around him, he returned her embrace.
“how’s my princess doing?”
“I am fine”
“do you want to know my house today?”
“yes” Mia almost screamed. Tina pulled Mark away from Mia, “Mia excuse us for a while”,
“ok mommy”, Mia walked back to her room and hoping her mother does not turn down Mark’s offer.
“Mark, why all of a sudden you want us to see your house”
“can you hear yourself Tina, after all this time you have never bothered to know where I live, I know you are passing through so much, but at least, you should have just asked”. What he said made her feel some guilt.
“ok, so what are you saying now?”
“all I am saying is that I want you guys to know where I live today”
“today?”
“yes today”
“now”
“yes now”
“this is all of a sudden Mark”
“why are you making it sound like a big deal”
“fine, let me tell my children”
“no, tell our children”. She dimed her eyes and looked at him
“what do you ‘our children’?”
“I take them as my children too, from the first day I stepped into this family”. She shook her head as she took the flowers from him.
She got to her room, dropped the flowers on her bed, then carefully put the diamond necklace in her jewelry box and locked it. She moved to the mirror and swirled around gently.
“I look okay, not changing into any other outfit, it’s just his house”. She picked up her phone and her cell phone and went to Mia’s room. She knocked then entered to see Mia already full dressed.
“mommy are we going?”
“yea. Go down stairs and wait let me call Williams”
“ok mom”. Mia went downstairs as her mother went to her brother’s room.
Tina opened the door of her son’s room without the usual announcement she does. He had his headphones on and playing his game with rapt attention that he didn’t notice his mom in the room. Tina called out his name but no response.
“why am I even calling his name?” she said to herself. She got closer and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned to see his mother and immediately took off the headphones.
“yes mommy”
“we are going to Mark’s house. Tag along”
“I don’t want to go anywhere”
“why?”
“nothing”
“you better meet us downstairs because I won’t leave you alone in this house”
“I can take care of myself mom”
“you better do what I tell you and don’t piss me off. I am waiting downstairs” she said and left.
“I just hate this Mark, comes out of nowhere and wants to take over” he grumbled as he got down stairs.
“hello Williams” Mark smiled as he saw him
“goodevening sir”
“how are you?”
“I am fine”. Williams wasn’t happy and didn’t hide it.
They all got to Mark’s car, he opened the door for Tina first, she got in and sat down, it felt like she was leaving her shell. Mark opened the back door for Mia and Williams.
It took about twenty minutes before they got to Mark’s residence. It was a beautiful street and the house stood on it’s on. The house was massive looking like a mansion despite not being one. The beauty of the house was indescribably wonderful to the eye.
“uncle Mark, is this your house” she said with so much admiration in her eyes.
“yes princess” . Tina was wowed by what she saw but kept her composure, Williams was impressed by what he saw but held on to the frown on his face. They all came out of the car and walked to the house with Mark leading the way, the front door could accommodate a family of giraffes. The first that met their eyes was the polished floors that were mirror like. The paint colours of the house were exquisite; the interior designs were unique and expensive. The high arched windows had velvet drapes that framed the windows; the lace inner curtains remained drawn.
“I have to admit that your house is beautiful” Tina said as she took in the beauty of his house.
“thank you, I’m glad you like it. Come let me show you your kitchen”
“my kitchen!?”
“yes, kitchen”
“what are you talking about?” she seemed confused
“come let me show you” he pulled her towards the kitchen. He opened the door to the kitchen gently.
“this is your kitchen”. The cool hue of the kitchen made a clean statement with white lacquered white cabinets and stainless steel fixtures.
“wow, your kitchen is spacious”
“no, its yours”
“how?”
“do you see how empty the house is?”
“yea”
“I want it to become full”
“very funny, how do you clean the house?” she asked
“well I have cleaners who come to clean the house, once in three months”
“oh! Okay”
“now back to us. I want this house to become a home, I want this kitchen to be yours, I want to hear Mia and Williams voices in this house, I want to come home and be welcomed by my family, I want to see you everyday, I want you to be the first person I see every morning”
“what are you talking about Mark?”. He seemed very nervous, she noticed his lips trembling,
“Mark, your lips are shaking, what is going on?”. He moved closer to her and placed his hands on her shoulders, he stared deep into her eyes
“Tina there is no better woman out there for me, believe I have seen a lot of women and I have never felt at ease the way I feel with you, you are beautiful and strong”
“Mark” she said his name in almost a whisper, somehow she knew what was going to happen, she wasn’t prepared for it. He got down on one knee and brought out a little black box, her heart skipped, air became difficult to inhale. He opened the box to reveal and emerald cut diamond that was centered between two diamond baguettes.
“will you Marry me Tina”. She trembled within, everything seemed to be spinning in front of her eyes.
“I have two children” was what could come out from her mouth.
“I know you do. They are also my children and I will be their father. Please marry me Tina, you complete me, make a home with me please”
“I can’t”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please like, tag your friends, comment and share.
Thank you.
‪#‎BarbraAustin‬

No comments:

Post a Comment